CONDENSATEUR 4,7µF 160V
Radial electrolytic capacitor 4.7uF 160V :
- The capacitor is an elementary electronic component, made up of two armatures
- Its main property is to be able to store opposing electric charges on its reinforcements.
- Product Name: 4.7uF 160V
- Chemical Capacitor Voltage: 160V
- Capacitance: 4.7 µF
- Tolerance: ± 20%
- Format: Radial for general applications
- Technical sheet : https://components101.com/capacitors/electrolytic-capacitor-pinout-datasheet
- Very present in electronics, the chemical capacitor 4.7uF 160V is generally used in the following applications: its primary use is to temporarily store electrical charges, it is also used in electronic synchronization circuits (TV, hifi), in electronic filters as well as for signal transmission and in many other applications
There are no reviews yet.