CONDENSATEUR 330µF 50V
Radial electrolytic capacitor 330uF 50V:
- The capacitor is an elementary electronic component, made up of two armatures
- Its main property is to be able to store opposing electric charges on its reinforcements.
- Product Name: 330uF 50V
- Chemical Capacitor Voltage: 50V
- Capacitance: 330µF
- Tolerance: ± 20%
- Format: Radial for general applications
- Technical sheet : https://components101.com/capacitors/electrolytic-capacitor-pinout-datasheet
- Very present in electronics, the 330uF 50V chemical capacitor is generally used in the following applications: its primary use is to temporarily store electrical charges, it is also used in electronic synchronization circuits (TV, hifi), in electronic filters as well as for signal transmission and in many other applications.