CONDENSATEUR 220µF 35V (8×12)
Radial electrolytic capacitor 220uF 35V (8×12):
- The capacitor is an elementary electronic component, made up of two armatures
- Its main property is to be able to store opposing electric charges on its reinforcements.
- Product Name: 220ufuF 35V
- Chemical Capacitor Voltage: 35V
- Capacitance: 220 µF
- Tolerance: ± 20%
- Format: Radial Dimensions: 8 (diameter) x 12mm
- Temperature: -40 to 105 ° C for general applications
- Technical sheet : https://components101.com/capacitors/electrolytic-capacitor-pinout-datasheet
- Very present in electronics, the chemical capacitor 220uF 35V is generally used in the following applications: its primary use is to temporarily store electrical charges, it is also used in electronic synchronization circuits (TV, hifi), in electronic filters as well as for signal transmission and in many other applications
There are no reviews yet.