CONDENSATEUR 1000µF 6.3V (8*12)
Radial electrolytic capacitor 1000uF 6.3V (8×12):
- The capacitor is an elementary electronic component, made up of two armatures
- Its main property is to be able to store opposing electric charges on its reinforcements.
- Product Name: 1000uF 6.3V
- Chemical Capacitor Voltage: 6.3V
- Capacity: 1000µF
- Tolerance: ± 20%
- Format: Radial
- Dimensions: 8 (diameter) x 12mm for general applications
- Technical sheet : https://components101.com/capacitors/electrolytic-capacitor-pinout-datasheet
- Very present in electronics, the 1000uF 6.3V chemical capacitor is generally used in the following applications: its primary use is to temporarily store electrical charges, it is also used in electronic synchronization circuits (TV, hifi), in electronic filters as well as for signal transmission and in many other applications
There are no reviews yet.