CONDENSATEUR 1000µF 16V (10×17)
Radial electrolytic capacitor 1000uF 16V (10×17):
- The capacitor is an elementary electronic component, made up of two armatures
- Its main property is to be able to store opposing electric charges on its reinforcements.
- Product Name: 1000uF 16V
- Chemical Capacitor Voltage: 16V
- Capacity: 1000µF
- Tolerance: ± 20%
- Format: Radial
- Dimensions: 10 (diameter) x 17mm for general applications
- Technical sheet : https://components101.com/capacitors/electrolytic-capacitor-pinout-datasheet
- Very present in electronics, the 1000uF 16V chemical capacitor is generally used in the following applications: its primary use is to temporarily store electrical charges, it is also used in electronic synchronization circuits (TV, hifi), in electronic filters as well as for signal transmission and in many other applications
There are no reviews yet.