CONDENSATEUR 100µF 200V (16×25)
Radial electrolytic capacitor 100uF 200V (16×25):
- The capacitor is an elementary electronic component, made up of two armatures
- Its main property is to be able to store opposing electric charges on its reinforcements.
- Product Name: 100uF 200V
- Chemical Capacitor Voltage: 200 V
- Capacitance: 100 µF
- Tolerance: ± 20%
- Format: Radial Dimensions: 16 (diameter) x 25 mm
- Lead pitch: 7.5 mm for general applications
- Technical sheet : https://components101.com/capacitors/electrolytic-capacitor-pinout-datasheet
- Very present in electronics, the 100uF 200V chemical capacitor is generally used in the following applications: its primary use is to temporarily store electrical charges, it is also used in electronic synchronization circuits (TV, hifi), in electronic filters as well as for signal transmission and in many other applications.