ASA Filament 1,75mm BLACK
FrontierFila ASA 3D printing filament black 1.75 mm 1 kg
- FrontierFila ASA 3D printer filament is particularly suitable for items intended for outdoor use, as it is more resistant to ultraviolet light, humidity and temperature changes than items printed in PLA or ABS, during up to 10 times longer.
- It is also more resistant to shocks than certain more fragile materials. NOTE: ASA is the abbreviation for acrylonitrile styrene acrylate and when printing you must ensure that the space is well ventilated as noxious fumes are emitted, as with ABS.
About this article:
- Compatible with most 3D printers.
- In total 1 kg of 1.75 mm filament.
- Printing mode: 230 to 270 ° C.
- Printing temperature: 100 to 120 ° C.
- Printing difficulties: Medium.