ARDUINO NANO (Atmega328P-AU)
Arduino Nano board is based on an ATMega328 clocked at 16 MHz.
- The Arduino Nano board is based on an ATMega328 clocked at 16 MHz. Its 32 kB memory and large number of I / Os make this DIL30 compatible circuit ideal for on-board systems or for robotic applications requiring multitasking.
- The Nano 3.0 can be programmed with Arduino software.
- The ATMega328 controller contains a bootloader that allows you to modify the program without going through a programmer.
- The software is free to download.
- Technical sheet: https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/241077/ATMEL/ATMEGA328P.html
– supply: via USB port or 5 Vdc regulated on pin 27 or 6 to 20 V unregulated on pin 30
– microprocessor: ATMega328
– flash memory: 32 kB
– SRAM memory: 2 kB
– EEPROM memory: 1 kB
– 14 I / O pins including 6 PWM
– 8 10-bit analog inputs
– current per I / O: 40 mA
– timing: 16 MHz
– serial bus, I2C and SPI
– interrupt management
– USB plug: mini-USB B
– DIL30 box
– dimensions: 45 x 18 x 18 mm