DC3-6V TOY MOTOR 130 (20000RPM)
130 Toy DC Motor:
- The toy motor is a DC motor, widely used by hobbyists who are beginning to explore electronics.
- These motors can rotate in both directions and speed control is also possible
- They are very robust and easy to use and control with a wide range of commonly available voltage levels.
- These are standard “130 size” DC motors.
- They come with a wider operating range than most toy motors: 4.5-9V instead of 1.5-4.5V.
- This range makes them perfect for control with an Adafruit Motor Shield, or with an Arduino.
Technical details :
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
- Voltage: 3-6V
- Speed: 20000RPM
- Nominal load: 10 g*cm
- Blocked current: 1100ma
- Current at idle: 166ma
- Starting torque: 20g*cm
- Body size: 25mm x 20mm x 15mm
- Shaft size: 8mm x 2mm
- diameter Weight: 17 grams
- used to connect to main shaft gear and propeller, model cars, model planes
- toy cars
- Wind turbine projects
- Basic Electronics Projects
- Like robot wheels