7 Color Flashing LED Module
LED 7 Color Flashing Module
- The LED 7 Color Flashing Module incorporates a 5mm tri-color (RGB) LED with red, green and blue LEDs and the logic to cycle through various colors at different speeds all housed in the same package.
- LED 7 Color Flashing Module
KEY FEATURES OF LED 7 COLOR FLASHING MODULE:
- RGB (red/green/blue) 5mm LED
- Built-in control logic to cycle through 7 different colors automatically and at various rates
- This module provides an eye catching flashing display without a lot of work.
- The LED contains logic built-in to automatically flash the LED at different rates while cycling through the 7 possible colors of red, green, blue, yellow, purple, cyan and white by mixing the different LED colors. The LED body is water clear.
- Because it has built-in driver, it can be simply wired between 5V and ground to operate (will also work at 3.3V) or it can be controlled by the output pin of an MCU. A current limiting resistor of 220 ohms or greater should be used to protect the MCU and LED module from excessive current.
- There is a 3-pin header on the assembly.
- There are a couple of different pin-out labeling in these modules. Refer to the pictures for clarification.
1 x 3 Male Header :
- S = Signal input is attached to a digital output pin on MCU or to can be hooked to 3.3 – 5V to have LED permanently on. Needs current limiting resistor.
- – / Center pin = Ground
- 3rd pin is not used