BK BGA-IC 30ML
- BGA IC Epoxy Glue Remover 30ml.
- Can help you soften and easily remove the resin glue/sealing from the BGA IC chip of mobile phones.
- Can quickly soften and loosen solidified resin adhesive such as epoxy, phenolics, acrylate, polyurethane, organza, etc.
- It will not damage your circuit board and components.
- Environmentally friendly and safe.
- Does not contain any substance co-derived from benzene which causes leukemia.
Convenient to use Manual:
- Choose a larger size absorbent cotton than BGA IC with tweezers and dip it into the removal liquid. Then cover it evenly on the BGA IC chip that needs to remove the glue.
- Place a plastic bag or film on top and cover the PCB board.
- Wait about 20 minutes.
- Go from step 1 to step 3.
- To remove the softened sealing glue on the outside of the BGA IC chip with tweezers. Please be careful to avoid damaging the routes around the BGA and the copper foil circuit around the motherboard when removing the glue.
- Heat the chip with an air tool (300°C). The glue in the bottom will melt and soften with heat.
- To remove the chip with tweezers or a knife
There are no reviews yet.