AVR ISP MKII
Atmel – AVR AVRISP mkII AVR ISP programmer, AVRISP XPII USB mk2 programmer, in system, support AVR Studio 4/5/6/7
- Support all AVR devices with ISP or PDI interface, and some 51 devices.
- Flash and EEPROM programs.
- Supports fuses and locking end cap programming.
- Based on AT AVRISP mkII firmware.
- Scalable to support future devices.
- ISP programming speed adjustable up to 8M frequency.
- USB 2.0 compliant (full speed, 12Mbps).
- 3 optional cables to target board.
- USB bus powered, does not require external power.
- Model Number: USB AVRISP XPII. µ
- Demonstration Board Type: Arm.
- Brand Name: Waveshare.
- Category: AVR ISP programmer.
- Compatible with: AT AVRISP mkII from ATMEL.
- Features: Supports all AVR devices with ISP or PDI interface, including XMEGA.
- Conditions: brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item.
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland).
- Supported software: AVR Studio 4/5/6 or WINAVR (GCC) is used as front-end software.
- Device Support: USB AVRISP XPII supports all AVR devices with ISP and PDI Interface.
- Based on AT AVRISP mkII firmware: Identified as AVRISP mkII in AVRStudio, high
- speed programming Speed: USB 2.0 compliant (full speed, 12Mbps).