3D Nozzle For 1.75mm MK8 Makerbot 0,3mm /5mm
3D NOZZLE FOR 1.75MM MK8 MAKERBOT 0,3MM /5MM
- The Nozzle Mk8 represents an improvement over the previously used Mk7.
- The main difference between the MK8 Stepstruder and the MK7 is the ratio of molten to unmelted plastic inside the heated nozzle.
- You don’t want the PLA to stay melted for too long because it will start to degrade, but the new design should eliminate that problem.
- About the same amount of plastic goes into each nozzle, but in the MK8 nozzle more of that plastic remains strong.
- This means that any piece of PLA will spend less time sitting in the heated nozzle in a liquid state and will not have much time to degrade.